This coming November, we will see the release of the new 1/12 Ducarti Superleggera V4 by Tamiya. The kit will replicate the Superleggera V4, complete with the Desmosedici Stradale R 998CC V4 engine, Ohlins suspension with Brembo brakes and even the Akrapovic titanium muffler. Externally, all of the bodywork will be reproduced to scale including the biplane wings that mount to both sides of the front cowl.
- 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (including a racing stand: 198mm), height: 98mm.
- The V4 engine, swing arm, front fork, side cowlings and fuel tank are attached to frame by screws. Side cowlings and fuel tank are removable even after assembly.
- Chain parts are split into right and left, and finely recreate roller sections.
- Front and rear brake rotors have depictions of holes.
- Includes metal transfers to render mirrors realistically.
- Decals authentically depict subtle red gradation patterns and carbon fiber material of side cowlings.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature tread patterns, and Pirelli logos which can be recreated by decals.
Inside the box, we can expect rubber tyres, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions. The kit has been given the product number 14140 and an MSRP of USD60.