Hot toys are not done with the Iron Man franchise just yet, the Hong Kong company have announced a new Mark VII figure that will come with movable armour parts, that can be opened to reveal the suit’s interior. Made of diecast, the new figure measures approximately 32.5cm tall, and features a standing armour with sculpted interior revealing intricate mechanical composition; metallic coloured painting on the armour with weathering effects on exterior; articulated armour pieces at the back of figure for alternate display modes, LED light-up function on arc reactor, and interior armor; a Tony Stark’s workshop inspired diorama display with LED light-up function.
Collectors may also choose between 2 ways to activate the LEDs, power the LED lighted Mark VII figure through USB cable as individual display; or draw power directly from the diorama base when connected for integrated setting.
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark VII (Open Armor Version) Collectible specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark VII in Iron Man 3
– Approximately 32.5 cm tall
– Contains diecast material
– Special features on armor:
– Masterfully applied metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on the streamline armor
– LED-light circular arc reactor (power operated)
– LED-lights can shine through interior armor including head, shoulder, main body, arms and legs (blue light, power operated)
– Highly-detailed interior armors and mechanical design
– Specially designed diorama figure stage with LED light-up functions stage (white light, operated by battery or USB power)
Release date: Approximate Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024